Find all this in the October issue of Down Your Way magazine:
- Recycling with Nana’s boxes: Norma Willoughby, of Greetland, reflects on the recycling habits of past generations
- Grandma is blogger of the year: Maggie Poppa chats with Joyce Williams, who embraced social media at the age of 80
- My childhood playground: David Mitchell, who grew up in Settle in the 1960s, remembers the endless fun on offer on his doorstep
- ‘Public enemies’ shatter peace: Michael Powell relives an unforgettable holiday in his family’s newly purchased caravan near Scarborough
- Life was fairly primitive: Geoff Sutcliffe shares fond memories of the stone cottage near Denholme Clough where he grew up
- Plus Mrs Simkins’ home cooking, competitions, puzzles, readers’ letters and much more!
Down Your Way is about to enter a new chapter in its 25-year history. Find out more here