Get inside the ‘real’ Yorkshire with Dalesman magazine, the best-selling Yorkshire magazine. Each issue contains fascinating and thought-provoking stories about the people and the places that make the UK’s largest county so unique. The magazine celebrates its 75th birthday in 2014 and our anniversary hunt for the 75 Greatest Icons of Yorkshire was the main focus of an episode of BBC One’s ever-popular Countryfile programme.
In August’s edition of Dalesman….
- Amanda Owen, The Yorkshire Shepherdess, from ITV’s The Dales
- Big Grandad’s Wallet: A remarkable First World War story from East Yorkshire
- Howzat! The trials and tribulations of a Dales umpire
- The County on Canvas: A remarkable exhibition bringing together the best of Yorkshire art
- Yorkshire Day in Skpton
- Danby – a moorland parish
- Wildflowers of Wensleydale
- Into The Deep: We venture below the sea at a wonderful Hull attraction
- Win one of three family passes, worth £150, to Yorkshire’s Great Houses, Castles & Gardens
Plus recipes, walks, photography, humour, puzzles, events, nature and much, much more
- More details
Subscribe and save….
When you take out a subscription you get these benefits:
- A saving of up to 21% OFF the cover price
- Every issue delivered to your home at no extra cost (UK only)
- You’ll never miss an issue again
- Fix the price of your subscription for up to three years to maximise your savings
- Save 20% on our wide range of books, calendars, cards, DVDs and gifts.
For 75 years Dalesman readers have enjoyed discovering more about the glory of Yorkshire. Each issue contains fascinating stories about the people and places that make Yorkshire unique, articles on history and nature and glorious colour photographs of the stunning Yorkshire scenery.
You can either subscribe by Direct Debit, by clicking the red box below, or scroll to the bottom of the page and choose an option to pay by debit or credit card. You can also renew a current subscription by selecting one of the options from the drop-down box.