Get inside the ‘real’ Yorkshire with Dalesman magazine, the best-selling Yorkshire magazine. Each issue contains fascinating and thought-provoking stories about the people and the places that make the UK’s largest county so unique. The magazine celebrates its 75th birthday in 2014 and our anniversary hunt for the 75 Greatest Icons of Yorkshire was the main focus of an episode of BBC One’s ever-popular Countryfile programme.
In July’s edition of Dalesman….
- Tour de France special
- The art of the Yorkshire Grand Départ
- The birth of the village green
- Simon Jenkins on Yorkshire: A country in waiting
- Behind the scenes at a rocking horse workshop
- Ian McMillan on the perils of learning to ride a bike
- Dickie Bird and Harry Gration at the Dalesman Awards
- Family days out at The Deep and Dino Jaws worth £440 up for grabs
Plus recipes, walks, photography, humour, puzzles, events, nature and much, much more
Subscribe and save….
When you take out a subscription you get these benefits:
- A saving of up to 21% OFF the cover price
- Every issue delivered to your home at no extra cost (UK only)
- You’ll never miss an issue again
- Fix the price of your subscription for up to three years to maximise your savings
- Save 20% on our wide range of books, calendars, cards, DVDs and gifts.
For 75 years Dalesman readers have enjoyed discovering more about the glory of Yorkshire. Each issue contains fascinating stories about the people and places that make Yorkshire unique, articles on history and nature and glorious colour photographs of the stunning Yorkshire scenery.
You can either subscribe by Direct Debit, by clicking the red box below, or scroll to the bottom of the page and choose an option to pay by debit or credit card. You can also renew a current subscription by selecting one of the options from the drop-down box.